What's your biggest regret?
A chalkboard was set up in the middle of New York City asking passersby to write down their biggest regrets. As the board filled up, the filmmakers noticed that all of these responses had one alarming thing in common. Do the things you'll regret not doing.
More common life regrets from the blackboard:
- Not saying "yes" to things.
- Being too afraid of failure.
- Wasting time.
- Not going after your dreams.
- Not keeping in touch with friends.
- Not finding the time.
- Just doing plan B.
- Staying in your comfort zone.
- Not pursuing your career.
- Not getting involved.
- Not speaking your mind.
- Not following your dreams.
The moral of the story is to treat every day as a clean slate. Do the things you'll regret not doing.
Take a moment today to jot down your own regrets. Life goes by quickly, consider doing something different today to put you in the right direction. We all need to aim to reduce our regrets. What are you going to do?